- All Superinterfaces:
- public interface BBMPlatformOutgoingJoinRequest
- extends BBMPlatformJoinRequest
This interface defines an outgoing join request that the user sent to someone else who may or may not be in the user's BBM contact list.
public void cancel()
- The third application can cancel a request as long as it's still in
Note that the Platform doesn't persist the requests, that is, on device reset all pending requests will be cleared.
Once a join request is canceled by the user, it will be removed from the sender's as well as from the host's pending queue.
Also, the request's status will be changed to
so the host cannot accept or decline it anymore.
If the request being canceled has already been canceled by the user, or has been accepted or declined by the host, calling this API will do nothing.
PersistentContentException - when Content Protection is enabled and device is locked.
- BBM SDK 1.0
public BBMPlatformContact getHost()
- This API is used to get the person who is hosting a public connection and is supposed to receive the user's join request.
- The person who hosts the public connection and is supposed to receive/accept/decline the join request.
- BBM SDK 1.0
Copyright 1999- Research In Motion Limited. 295 Phillip Street, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 3W8. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1993-2003 Sun Microsystems, Inc. 901 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, California, 94303, U.S.A.
Copyright 2002-2003 Nokia Corporation All Rights Reserved.
Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the US and other countries.