BlackBerry Connection - Connect With The Experts BlackBerry Technical Seminar Series 2005 Special Edition
This special edition of BlackBerry Connection™ presents you with information about the Connect With The Experts BlackBerry Technical Series 2005:
- Why You Should Attend Connect With The Experts
Who Should Attend
- Seminar Highlights
- Top Reasons to Attend
- Choose the Date and Location for the Event Closest to You
Why You Should Attend Connect With The Experts
The Connect With The Experts technical seminar series is bringing BlackBerry® experts, wireless operators and BlackBerry solution partners to locations across North America and Europe in Autumn 2005. Join them for technically-focused day-long seminars that will put you in touch with people who are capable of answering your toughest questions about developing, deploying and managing BlackBerry solutions that mobilize enterprise applications and information.
Connect With The Experts is the must-attend event of the year for anyone who manages, architects or develops for BlackBerry Enterprise Server™. No other event gives you as much information about how to take your BlackBerry deployment beyond email. For complete information, click here.
Who Should Attend
The Connect With The Experts BlackBerry seminar series is designed to meet the technical requirements of developers and IT administrators, architects and managers. Attendees will learn how to unlock the full potential of BlackBerry in sessions that cover:
- Planning and deploying upgrades
Business continuity planning
- Developing business cases for deploying applications
- Overcoming hurdles that stand in the way of building applications
- In-house versus third party application development options
To view the complete seminar agenda, click here.
Connect With The Experts features customized content for administrators who have either deployed or are planning to upgrade to BlackBerry Enterprise Software v4.0:
- Separate, in depth discussions of BlackBerry architecture for IBM® Lotus® Domino®, Microsoft® Exchange and Novell® GroupWise®
Lessons from real world implementations and upgrades
- Preview BlackBerry Enterprise Server v4.1 and the BlackBerry Mobile Data System (MDS) v4.1
Mobilizing Applications with BlackBerry
Developers get technical information and hands-on demonstrations of development options for BlackBerry so they can:
- Quickly mobilize applications using the BlackBerry Browser
Develop powerful custom Java™ applications
- Accelerate rich-client application development using the new BlackBerry Mobile Data System v4.1
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Investigate wireless applications that take BlackBerry beyond email
- Meet face-to-face with BlackBerry technical experts and BlackBerry solution partners
- Preview BlackBerry Enterprise Server v4.1 software and the new BlackBerry Mobile Data System v4.1 integrated development environment (IDE)
- Build the knowledge base of your entire IT team cost-effectively
- Catch any technical content you may have missed at the Wireless Enterprise Symposium 2005
Choose the Date and Location for the Event Closest to You
Registration fee is US $299 per city. Cost includes seminar material, breakfast, lunch and a cocktail reception following the sessions.
Register Now, Space is Limited!
If you have been forwarded this email newsletter and would like to subscribe to BlackBerry Connection, please sign up at https://www.blackberry.com/enewsletter/index.jsp
You are subscribed as |E-Mail_Address|, to unsubscribe, click here.
Subscribe to the BlackBerry Developer Newsletter:
Sign up now to get the latest news and information regarding BlackBerry developer tools and resources delivered to your inbox: https://www.blackberry.com/devnewsletter/index.jsp
If you would like to receive the European version of BlackBerry Connection, please fill out the online form at https://www.blackberry.com/enewsletter/index.jsp and select ‘European version’ when you specify the newsletter version you would like to receive.
Join the BlackBerry Market Research Program:
If you would like to join the BlackBerry market research program to contribute your valued insight and feedback for continual BlackBerry product development initiatives, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org