New Advanced Features Are Now Available for Your BlackBerry Email
Attention Google Calendar users!
Readers continually rank BlackBerry email among their most popular features. And no wonder—we keep introducing new features to make your email experience more productive and powerful. For example, did you know that you can synchronize your contacts with Gmail™, Windows® Live Hotmail®, and Yahoo!® Mail address books? In that spirit we are rolling out several new features for BlackBerry email.
Two-way sync with Google Calendar
Do you use Google Calendar? Now you can wirelessly synchronize your BlackBerry calendar with your Google calendar. See your appointments on your smartphone or on any web-connected computer.
If you have a Gmail account already set up on your BlackBerry smartphone, follow these steps to turn on calendar sync:
- On the Home screen or in a folder, click Setup.
- On the Setup screen click Email Setup (Email Accounts for BlackBerry® 6 OS)
- Select your Gmail account from the list.
- Click the Menu key, then click Edit.
- Scroll down and expand Synchronization Options.
- Check the Calendar checkbox, and then click Save.
- Confirm your Google Mail password, and then click OK.
Top 3 BlackBerry email features
- Be alerted immediately when new mail arrives
- See all messages (email, SMS, BlackBerry® Messenger) in one location, your Messages folder
- Easy setup with Yahoo! Mail, Windows Hotmail, Gmail, and AOL accounts