Self-Help Videos Let Users Help Themselves Prior to Calling for Support
[Copy and paste the following email message for distribution to your BlackBerry smartphone users.]
Dear BlackBerry smartphone user:
Many of your BlackBerry smartphone questions can now be answered by watching short self-help videos in the BlackBerry Learning Series on the BlackBerry YouTube channel. We encourage you to take a look before contacting IT support. Examples include:
- Add an email address
- How to use your phone
- How to switch devices
- Switching SIM cards while traveling
- How to send an email, PIN, or SMS message
See the full video library and bookmark it for future reference:
Other ways to get help:
- Ask a question from your BlackBerry smartphone
- Go to mobile.blackberry.com from the BlackBerry® Browser.
- From the list of options, click Get help.
- Type your question, and then click the Ask button.
- Post your question to BlackBerry Support Community Forums
- Check your BlackBerry smartphone's user manual
- If you're on Twitter, tweet a question @blackberryhelp
Your IT department