The biggest BlackBerry® conference of the year takes place in Orlando,
Florida, May 57. WES 2009 includes breakout sessions, peer case studies,
hands-on labs, and a technology showcase focusing on the latest BlackBerry
solutions. Read on to learn more about WES 2009 and key ROI themes we've
picked out that will return your WES investment many times over.
Click here to continue »
Providing top-level support to an ever-rising number of employees working outside the corporate office or traveling can be a challenge. But the deployment of a remote-access application allows IT professionals to diagnose and fix problems without a user or employee having to surrender his or her mobile device. Two such applications are from BlackBerry Alliance Members LogMeIn Rescue+Mobile and B*Nator Remote Control. With these applications, admins can view status details of all BlackBerry smartphones deployed across the network. Installation of these apps across all devices you provide support for is easy, and free trial accounts are available for both programs.
New IBM Lotus Features and Developer Tools Extend Collaboration Functions of IBM Lotus Software Suite to BlackBerry Smartphones
Research In Motion (RIM) and IBM® have teamed together to expand Lotus® collaboration and development options on BlackBerry® smartphones. Mobilizing business processes, including timesheets, approval workflows, form-based input, discussion forums, and other IBM Lotus Domino® applications, can now be easily extended to BlackBerry smartphones—without duplicating development efforts—giving employees access to core enterprise applications and data.
Coming soon! Find tons of great applications designed for your BlackBerry smartphone in one convenient place—BlackBerry App World™. Personalize your BlackBerry smartphone with games, social networks, personal productivity applications and so much more. Message your best friend, track the stock market, or channel your inner rock god.
How to easily confirm email messaging is working:
If you suspect a client is having an issue with email reconciliation, use this test. To learn more, click here.
Update the GDI component on the computer running the BlackBerry Attachment Service:
Updating the Microsoft® GDI component that the BlackBerry Attachment Service uses provides a fix for a potential vulnerability that can affect the BlackBerry Attachment Service. To learn more, click here.
- BlackBerry® Technical Support Services Receive 24x7 technical support and software maintenance direct from the manufacturer with an annual support subscription from RIM.
- BlackBerry Training Improve efficiency and productivity in your organization with advanced BlackBerry® Training courses—for both BlackBerry Enterprise Server administrators and BlackBerry smartphone users.
- RIM Professional Services Optimally deploy wireless technology within your organization with expertise and guidance from a dedicated team of professional services consultants from RIM.
- BlackBerry Technical Solutions Center Your portal for the latest troubleshooting, knowledge base articles and BlackBerry Technical Support Services information.
- RSS Sign up for RSS Feeds from the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center to receive the latest support articles, alerts and software release notes.
- Official BlackBerry Support Community Forums Plug into a worldwide knowledge-sharing community and connect with other BlackBerry smartphone users to troubleshoot, ask questions, share product reviews and more.
Share this message with your fellow BlackBerry enthusiasts.
subscribe to the BlackBerry Connection newsletter
* Offers subject to change without notice. Please check offer details for more information. Void where prohibited. Check with service provider for availability, roaming arrangements and service plans. Certain features outlined in this document require a minimum version of BlackBerry Enterprise Server software, BlackBerry Desktop Software, BlackBerry Device Software and/or BlackBerry devices and may require additional development or third party products and/or services for access to corporate applications. Prior to subscribing to or implementing any third party products and services, it is your responsibility to ensure that the airtime service provider you are working with has agreed to support all of the features of the third party products and services. Installation and use of third party products and services with Research In Motion's ("RIM") products and services may require one or more patent, trademark or copyright licenses in order to avoid infringement of the intellectual property rights of others. You are solely responsible for determining whether such third party licenses are required and are responsible for acquiring any such licenses. To the extent that such intellectual property licenses may be required, RIM expressly recommends that you do not install or use these products and services until all such applicable licenses have been acquired by you or on your behalf. Your use of third party software shall be governed by and subject to you agreeing to the terms of separate software licenses, if any, for those products or services. Any third party products or services that are provided with RIM products and services are provided "as is." RIM makes no representation, warranty or guarantee whatsoever in relation to the third party products or services and RIM assumes no liability whatsoever in relation to the third party products and services, even if RIM has been advised of the possibility of such damages or can anticipate such damages.
The above information regarding third party products and services is provided in BlackBerry Connection for your information. Since third parties provide the information to Research In Motion Limited ("RIM") and RIM relies on the information without performing any independent investigations, RIM makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the features, reliability, or pricing of the third party products or services, or their compatibility with any RIM products.
© 2009 Research In Motion Limited. All Rights Reserved. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.