Wireless Enterprise Symposium 2009
The biggest BlackBerry® conference of the year takes place in Orlando, Florida, May 57. WES 2009 includes breakout sessions, peer case studies, hands-on labs, and a technology showcase focusing on the latest BlackBerry solutions. Read on to learn more about WES 2009 and key ROI themes we've picked out that will return your WES investment many times over.
WES Registration Fees
Special Rate: $1799 (Expires April 10, 2009)
Regular Rate: $1999 (Expires May 1, 2009 5 pm EST)
Onsite Rate: $2099 (Open May 37, 2009)
Hands-on Lab Pass: $249
Group discount: Get 3 passes for the price of 2! (See website for details.)
Register Now »
Download the Budget Planning Tool »
BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System (BlackBerry MVS) Customers have seen payback in as little as two months after deploying BlackBerry MVS. Find out how it works and how you can apply it to your organization.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 5.0 This new release is packed with features for better administering users, data and applications. Find out how the BlackBerry® Administration Service's centralized management tools provide a quick, easy way to view and manage your BlackBerry environment. Deploy hundreds of applications to thousands of users via enhanced job management, throttling and scheduling. Maximize uptime by scheduling maintenance tasks around peak business times to avoid interference with day-to-day business continuity. And much more...
BlackBerry Resource Kit Learn how to use this toolkit to automate basic business practices. One of our customers recouped his development time only 12 hours after deploying his solution.
ROI-specific sessions Learn how to get the greatest return on your investment by attending sessions on the latest BlackBerry Solution ROI study, mobility ROI stats, and evaluation of in-house vs. outsourcing of application development.
Networking and contacts Meet and gain insight from professionals in organizations similar to yours—as well as individuals who have already deployed BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0. Avoid their mistakes and learn from their results.
Feature Tracks and Sessions
Mobile Architecture and Administration
Audience: Administrators, Architects, Executives, Security Specialists
Sessions in this track focus on the new BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0, architecting for high availability, best practices for administration, reducing downtime, and troubleshooting common challenges.
- It's Here—BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0
- Think Big, Think Manageable: Large-Scale BlackBerry Smartphone Deployments
- Best Practices for Establishing a Highly Available BlackBerry Enterprise Server Environment
- BlackBerry Security—Learn the Latest on How to Continue to Securely Grow Your BlackBerry Solution
Mobilizing Enterprise Applications
Audience: Developers, Application Architects, Senior IT Professionals
This track offers ideas, case studies, and the latest tips and tricks for building and deploying applications for the BlackBerry solution.
- The BlackBerry Application Platform: Today and Tomorrow
- Introduction to the BlackBerry Developer Tools
- In-House Versus Outsourcing the Development of Custom Applications
The Business Value of Mobile Deployments
Audience: Business Managers, Executives, Senior IT Professionals, Telephony Leaders
Learn how to get the maximum business value from your mobile deployment with custom applications, effective strategies for unified communications, and improved workflow to reduce costs.
- What Makes a Best of Breed Mobile Application?
- Behind the Latest ROI Study on the BlackBerry Solution
- High-Impact Mobility Solutions for Sales Force and Field Force Automation
- Unlocking the Value of Unified Communications and Enterprise Collaboration
Mobility Trends and Insights
Audience: General Interest, Executives, Senior IT Professionals
Learn where wireless thinking is heading from industry experts and use their insights to analyze where you can add value to your own mobile deployment. Presenters and analysts focus on what's hot, what's coming, and what the best opportunities in mobility are.
- Mobility Trends in the Enterprise
- Insights into the Consumer Application Marketplace for the BlackBerry Solution
- Practical Guide to Unified Communications
- Mobility ROI: Trends, Facts and Fiction
Get 3 passes for the price of 2 » (See website for details.)
* Offers subject to change without notice. Please check offer details for more information. Void where prohibited. Check with service provider for availability, roaming arrangements and service plans. Certain features outlined in this document require a minimum version of BlackBerry Enterprise Server software, BlackBerry Desktop Software, BlackBerry Device Software and/or BlackBerry devices and may require additional development or third party products and/or services for access to corporate applications. Prior to subscribing to or implementing any third party products and services, it is your responsibility to ensure that the airtime service provider you are working with has agreed to support all of the features of the third party products and services. Installation and use of third party products and services with Research In Motion's ("RIM") products and services may require one or more patent, trademark or copyright licenses in order to avoid infringement of the intellectual property rights of others. You are solely responsible for determining whether such third party licenses are required and are responsible for acquiring any such licenses. To the extent that such intellectual property licenses may be required, RIM expressly recommends that you do not install or use these products and services until all such applicable licenses have been acquired by you or on your behalf. Your use of third party software shall be governed by and subject to you agreeing to the terms of separate software licenses, if any, for those products or services. Any third party products or services that are provided with RIM products and services are provided "as is." RIM makes no representation, warranty or guarantee whatsoever in relation to the third party products or services and RIM assumes no liability whatsoever in relation to the third party products and services, even if RIM has been advised of the possibility of such damages or can anticipate such damages.
The above information regarding third party products and services is provided in BlackBerry Connection for your information. Since third parties provide the information to Research In Motion Limited ("RIM") and RIM relies on the information without performing any independent investigations, RIM makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the features, reliability, or pricing of the third party products or services, or their compatibility with any RIM products.
© 2009 Research In Motion Limited. All Rights Reserved. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.