Plus 5 more reasons to attend:
- In-depth knowledge: speak one-on-one with BlackBerry® experts from Research In Motion (RIM), and gain true understanding of how to achieve greater success with wireless technology.
- Hands-on experience: participate in labs, take part in discussions and learn how to use wireless solutions to grow your business.
- Wireless marketplace: visit the Solutions Showcase, where over 100 exhibitors from across the industry will be on hand.
- Get the big picture: at over 100 breakout sessions tailored to provide the information you need to succeed in your professional role.
- Grow your business: take the information you’ll acquire at WES 2008 and empower your organization to reach its wireless goals.
Plug into a knowledge-sharing community that will inform you on topics of interest to BlackBerry customers worldwide, and even help find answers to your most pressing technical issues. Plus, your contributions to the forum can earn you Super User status!
Start interacting today. Register at
Grow your reputation as an expert with BlackBerry® Certification. The new BlackBerry Certification Program launches at WES 2008! Test your knowledge of the BlackBerry solution with these four little questions… how many can you answer?
With 6 Wireless Enterprise Symposium (WES) conferences under his belt, John Stalsworth, Technical Analyst at State Farm, is the perfect BlackBerry customer to show you how to get the most out of WES 2008!
An open beta release of the BlackBerry® Java® Development Environment (BlackBerry JDE) Plug-in for Eclipse is now available.
For Java® developers who develop applications using the Eclipse Integrated development environment (IDE), the free BlackBerry JDE Plug-in for Eclipse beta offers a familiar way to develop and test rich mobile applications that are optimized for BlackBerry® smartphones.
Recent Admin Tips posted to the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center include:
For Microsoft® Exchange environments:
- How to move the administration mailbox
- How to move the BlackBerry Configuration Database to a new Microsoft® SQL Server® and IBM® Lotus® Domino® environments
For IBM® Lotus® Domino® environments:
- How to prepare the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for multiple IBM Lotus Domino domains
- Enabling wireless data synchronization support for local IBM Lotus Domino Web Access accounts
In the News:
Share this message with your fellow BlackBerry enthusiasts.
subscribe to the BlackBerry Connection newsletter