Join Us at WES 2009
The biggest BlackBerry conference of the year is in Orlando May 5–7
The deadline is fast approaching, but it’s still not too late to register online for 2009’s Wireless Enterprise Symposium 2009. At WES, you can collaborate with IT professionals, CIOs and other colleagues; learn about best practices for your BlackBerry® solution; and get a first look at BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0.
Here's just a sampling from the more than 125 sessions that will be offered this year:
- Customer Panel–An Inside Look at BlackBerry® Enterprise Server version 5.0
- Best Practices for Measuring Your BlackBerry Enterprise Server Performance
- Is Unified Communications and Fixed-Mobile Convergence Right for You?
- High Availability for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server–Up Close and Interactive
- Who's Who? Classifying Your Employees' Mobile Requirements
- Mobile ROI: The Trends, Facts and Fiction
- Modern Healthcare and Mobility
- Coding Shortcuts: Custom Application Development for Multiple BlackBerry® Operating Systems
At the Solutions Showcase, you'll have ample opportunity to speak with BlackBerry partners.
Here are just a few comments from individuals who attended last year's show:
“WES 2008 is the most influential wireless conference today. If you can't get your questions answered here, you can't get them answered at all!”
“Top notch! [I enjoyed] networking with clients and peers in an energy-charged environment. The Solutions Showcase offers great ideas and opportunities.”
At WES, you can choose from more than 125 sessions, including more than 20 about BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0. You can also attend industry-specific sessions with customers from numerous fields, including public safety, law, medicine and finance. Learn how to gain a competitive advantage with mobile solutions, the cost/benefit ratios for different solutions, and how to implement mobile applications successfully. Additionally, there will be 16 sessions covering all aspects of development, from planning to choosing between developing in-house vs. outsourcing—plus hands-on and feature views of BlackBerry® development tools. To learn more about all the sessions available at WES, view the complete session catalog.
Keynote speakers include Mike Lazaridis from RIM.
In addition to breakout sessions, WES provides a host of other learning and networking opportunities:
- Keynote Sessions Hear from Mike Lazaridis and Jim Balsillie from Research In Motion (RIM), author Malcolm Gladwell (The Tipping Point, Outliers), and industry leaders Eric Haseltine and Shane Robison
- Ask the Experts Chat with BlackBerry solution experts about your wireless challenges
- Certification Take your certification exams at WES and save 50%
- Hands-on Labs Get hands-on time with the new BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0
* Offers subject to change without notice. Please check offer details for more information. Void where prohibited. Check with service provider for availability, roaming arrangements and service plans. Certain features outlined in this document require a minimum version of BlackBerry Enterprise Server software, BlackBerry Desktop Software, BlackBerry Device Software and/or BlackBerry devices and may require additional development or third party products and/or services for access to corporate applications. Prior to subscribing to or implementing any third party products and services, it is your responsibility to ensure that the airtime service provider you are working with has agreed to support all of the features of the third party products and services. Installation and use of third party products and services with Research In Motion's ("RIM") products and services may require one or more patent, trademark or copyright licenses in order to avoid infringement of the intellectual property rights of others. You are solely responsible for determining whether such third party licenses are required and are responsible for acquiring any such licenses. To the extent that such intellectual property licenses may be required, RIM expressly recommends that you do not install or use these products and services until all such applicable licenses have been acquired by you or on your behalf. Your use of third party software shall be governed by and subject to you agreeing to the terms of separate software licenses, if any, for those products or services. Any third party products or services that are provided with RIM products and services are provided "as is." RIM makes no representation, warranty or guarantee whatsoever in relation to the third party products or services and RIM assumes no liability whatsoever in relation to the third party products and services, even if RIM has been advised of the possibility of such damages or can anticipate such damages.
The above information regarding third party products and services is provided in BlackBerry Connection for your information. Since third parties provide the information to Research In Motion Limited ("RIM") and RIM relies on the information without performing any independent investigations, RIM makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the features, reliability, or pricing of the third party products or services, or their compatibility with any RIM products.
© 2009 Research In Motion Limited. All Rights Reserved. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.