Get On Track with the BlackBerry Technical Seminar 2008!
July 9, 2008
Anticipation is building for BlackBerry Technical Seminar 2008. Last year, over 90% of IT Administrators, Managers and Developers rated last year’s seminar as an excellent experience that shouldn't be missed.
What can you do at this global virtual seminar, from the comfort of your own office?
- Connect with BlackBerry® solution experts and IT professionals from around the world
- Enjoy live webcasts, Q&As and chat sessions
- Tour the virtual exhibition hall with representatives from Research in Motion (RIM) and select BlackBerry Alliance Partners
- Attend specialized track sessions with presentations focused on what matters most to your daily responsibilities
Administrator and Developer Tracks – plus CIO-themed sessions!
The event features specialized, separate tracks for Administrators and Developers that build on the best of last year’s tracks with all new content. Plus special sessions with CIO-themed content on strategic planning and emerging technologies.
All tracks revolve around the theme of intelligent mobility, and how you can efficiently manage, troubleshoot, and leverage your BlackBerry solution to optimize the productivity, efficiency and performance of your organization while mobile.
Administrator track shows you how to ...
- Capitalize on the latest capabilities of the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- Increase security
- Simplify and improve management
- Troubleshoot common issues
- Minimize downtime
- Speed up your return on investment
Developers track will help you ...
- Explore new development options and products
- View the latest rapid application development tools
- Explore advanced user interface APIs
- Discover new and easy testing and debug methods
- Gain integration expertise and grow your ability to innovate
CIO-themed content sessions…
- Webcasts on how to deal with the strategic decisions your organization is facing today
- Alerts on enterprise mobility trends including Unified Communications and Mobile Social Networking
- Opportunity to evaluate BlackBerry Alliance Member applications
What’s all the buzz about?
See what some your colleagues said about the BlackBerry Technical Seminar 2007…
- "Excellent presentation. The virtual session worked flawlessly and I didn't have to travel!"
- "The Q&A answered questions for me that I did not know I had."
- "I liked the information on how to keep our helpdesk up to speed on BlackBerry troubleshooting."
- "I received much of the same information as if I had physically attended a conference."
- "This is saving my company thousands of dollars - I hope you do more."
- "I found it easy to navigate and very informative. I would definitely attend this sort of training in the future."
- "Can't wait for next year!"