Free Up Your Help Desk With New Self-Service Help Tool for Users
With BlackBerry® Answers, your users have access to helpful solutions from the Research In Motion (RIM) knowledge base right from their BlackBerry® smartphone. You'll spend less time educating users on basic features and functionality, so you can focus on higher priority resolutions.
Users can think of BlackBerry Answers as a browser-based, supercharged "Help" function that stays with them wherever they go. In just one click, they're able to ask questions, and get instant answers from the RIM knowledge base, so they can get the most out of their BlackBerry smartphone.
Using BlackBerry Answers is Easy as 1-2-3!
- Visit mobile.blackberry.com from your BlackBerry smartphone or if available the BlackBerry HELP icon on your homescreen.
- Type in a question such as: "How do I change my ring tone".
- BlackBerry Answers delivers the best answers available within seconds. Results returned from BlackBerry Answers are device-specific to minimize confusion and maximize successful self-service resolutions for your users.
To try BlackBerry Answers now visit: mobile.blackberry.com from your smartphone and if necessary, click Help.
1) Requires activation with data plan, including Internet access, as well as a network connection and BlackBerry® Device Software v4.0 or higher.
2) Not compatible with devices carrying a series number below BlackBerry® 7700 series.