Gain Valuable Insight at the FREE Virtual BlackBerry Technical Seminar December 3, 2008
Connect with BlackBerry experts and global IT professionals from the comfort of your office! The BlackBerry Technical Seminar offers a breakthrough learning experience with all new developer content. Live webcasts, Q&A and chat sessions, plus a virtual Exhibit Hall with Research In Motion (RIM) representatives and select BlackBerry Alliance Partners. It’s the perfect follow up to the BlackBerry Developer conference — get answers to new questions or make up for what you missed!
A formal device management strategy can pave the way for automation and consistency in IT administration, solve resource strains, help desk backlogs and IT policy adherence slippage along the way — not to mention bring you much closer to user self-service.
Bring your users the benefits of HTML and Rich Text Email Rendering, Remote Search for Messages, Download, Save and Edit and much more — all without sacrificing IT control. Now available for download, BlackBerry® Device Software v4.5 brings enhanced productivity, communication and control to your BlackBerry solution. Check with your carrier to confirm availability.
Note BlackBerry Device Software v4.5 is designed for use with BlackBerry® 8700 Series, BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8100 Series, BlackBerry® Curve™ 8300 Series, and BlackBerry® 8800 Series smartphones.
Introduce your users to BlackBerry® Answers — an easy-to-use on device Help tool that delivers info from the RIM knowledge base right to your users' screens.
The following webcasts relating to topics featured in this and recent issues of BlackBerry® Connection newsletter can be viewed any time:
More webcasts and white papers at the BlackBerry Resource Center ».
Some of the latest tips posted to the BlackBerry Technical Solutions Center:
- How to encrypt internal and external file systems on BlackBerry smartphones
- How to import IT policy rules for BlackBerry Device Software v4.6
- Supported Microsoft Office (2007) Open XML File Formats
- Upgrade from BlackBerry® Professional Software to BlackBerry Enterprise Server
RSS feeds are also available to get these tips, plus all the latest software release notes, sent to you as soon as they are published. Click here »
Visit the BlackBerry Support Community Forums for discussion and tips from your peers.
In the News:
- RIM Announces New Developer Tools for BlackBerry Storm, BlackBerry Bold and BlackBerry Pearl Flip
- Slacker and RIM Partner to Enable Slacker to Provide Personal Radio on BlackBerry Smartphones
- Microsoft and RIM to Launch Live Search for BlackBerry Smartphones
- AOL and RIM to Bring AOL Mail, AIM and ICQ Services to BlackBerry Smartphones Worldwide
Share this message with your fellow BlackBerry smartphone enthusiasts.
subscribe to the BlackBerry Connection® newsletter