BlackBerry Questions? Try BlackBerry Answers
From adding a contact to your address book to setting up a Bluetooth® accessory on your BlackBerry® smartphone – if you need assistance, BlackBerry® Answers can help.
Think of BlackBerry Answers as a supercharged “Help” function that stays with you on your smartphone wherever you go.
Using BlackBerry Answers is Easy as 1-2-3!
- Visit mobile.blackberry.com or if available the BlackBerry HELP icon on your homescreen.
- Type in a question such as: “How do I change my ring tone”.
- BlackBerry Answers delivers the best answers available within seconds!
It’s that easy! ¹, ²
What Topics Does BlackBerry Answers Cover?
Here’s just a partial list…
- Email Set Up
- POP integrations
- Address Book
- BlackBerry Maps
- BlackBerry Messenger
- Desktop Manager
- Internet Instant Messenger
- … And More!
To try BlackBerry Answers now, visit: mobile.blackberry.com (and if necessary, click Help).
1. Requires activation with data plan, including Internet access, as well as a network connection and BlackBerry® Device software v4.0 or higher.
2. Not compatible with devices carrying a series number below 7700.
* Offers subject to change without notice. Please check offer details for more information. Void where prohibited. Check with service provider for availability, roaming arrangements and service plans. Certain features outlined in this document require a minimum version of BlackBerry Enterprise Server software, BlackBerry Desktop Software, BlackBerry Device Software and/or BlackBerry devices and may require additional development or third party products and/or services for access to corporate applications. Prior to subscribing to or implementing any third party products and services, it is your responsibility to ensure that the airtime service provider you are working with has agreed to support all of the features of the third party products and services. Installation and use of third party products and services with Research In Motion's ("RIM") products and services may require one or more patent, trademark or copyright licenses in order to avoid infringement of the intellectual property rights of others. You are solely responsible for determining whether such third party licenses are required and are responsible for acquiring any such licenses. To the extent that such intellectual property licenses may be required, RIM expressly recommends that you do not install or use these products and services until all such applicable licenses have been acquired by you or on your behalf. Your use of third party software shall be governed by and subject to you agreeing to the terms of separate software licenses, if any, for those products or services. Any third party products or services that are provided with RIM products and services are provided "as is." RIM makes no representation, warranty or guarantee whatsoever in relation to the third party products or services and RIM assumes no liability whatsoever in relation to the third party products and services, even if RIM has been advised of the possibility of such damages or can anticipate such damages.
The above information regarding third party products and services is provided in BlackBerry Connection for your information. Since third parties provide the information to Research In Motion Limited ("RIM") and RIM relies on the information without performing any independent investigations, RIM makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the features, reliability, or pricing of the third party products or services, or their compatibility with any RIM products.
© 2008 Research In Motion Limited. All Rights Reserved. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.