With the holidays approaching, it's easy to get swept up in the hectic mix of parties, shopping, family gatherings and other obligations that take place this time of year. To stay on top of things, I needed some help, and since my smartphone is the one thing I always have with me, I went to BlackBerry® App World™ for some assistance.
BlackBerry® Messenger v5.0 adds support for custom contact groups, which you can use to share media, photos, schedules, and more! Whether you're chatting one-on-one or with a whole group, it's easy to stay connected with colleagues, friends or family. BlackBerry Messenger is the best way to chat in real time, without using cell phone minutes or limited text messages, depending on your wireless provider.
For questions about BlackBerry Messenger or to download click here »
Take your music with you
You can organize and manage your music and move from your BlackBerry® smartphone to your desktop with the latest version of BlackBerry Media Sync. What's on your playlist?
The new touch screen smartphone comes with loads of new features
The newest touch screen BlackBerry® Storm2™ 9550 smartphone keeps you connected to the people, places and things that matter most. The BlackBerry Storm2 smartphone lets you take advantage of the entire BlackBerry smartphone messaging experience on a touch screen—including push delivery, instant messaging1, Facebook® and MySpace™ access1, plus email1 and text communications2.
But messaging is just a small part of what the BlackBerry Storm2 smartphone offers. The large, bright 480x360-pixel touch screen is great for watching videos and viewing pictures, and 3G technology ensures speedy data access. Also new to the BlackBerry Storm2 smartphone are a GPS1, multimedia capabilities for your music, videos and pictures3 and video recording.4
The BlackBerry Storm2 smartphone, providing more of what you want in a BlackBerry smartphone.
1. Requires activation with appropriate data plan. Check with service provider for availability, costs and restrictions.
2. Requires activation with voice plan.
3. Not all file formats are supported. For a complete list of supported media file formats visit www.blackberry.com/go/mediafiles
4. Depending on the amount of built-in memory available for use, a third-party microSD card may need to be properly inserted into the BlackBerry smartphone to enable the video recording feature. MicroSD cards may be sold separately.
Do more of what you love
The BlackBerry® Bold™ 9700 smartphone is packed with 3G and Wi-Fi® network connectivity1, push delivery, a high-resolution screen, enhanced audio playback, and a full QWERTY keyboard. Whether you're at work or out and about, you'll be able to multitask with popular IM and social networking apps2. The BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone also features clean lines, an easy-to-use trackpad, a long-lasting battery and smart design.
But that's only part of the story. With the BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone, you can watch videos and listen to your favorite music—and even build playlists to suit your every mood.
But don't keep your favorite media to yourself, share it with friends and family. The BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone makes it easy to email videos1 or show off your pictures by dropping them into an instant message1 or uploading them to a website like Flickr® without ever touching a desktop computer.
1. The BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone supports Wi-Fi® 802.11 b/g. Not all service provider plans support Wi-Fi access to BlackBerry services. Check with your service provider for supported services and features.
2. Requires activation with appropriate data plan. Check with service provider for availability, costs and restrictions.