Affordable, Scalable Technical Support for Your Small Business
WhippleHill Communications is a small, 65-person software service company, specializing in web-based software solutions. Like many small businesses, Whipple Hill’s ability to respond quickly to client needs helps them stay competitive.
Perhaps you have the same attitude toward your business as Travis Warren, President and Founder of WhippleHill, who says, “BlackBerry® smartphones have changed the way we do business.”
Perhaps you also agree that while technology can be a big contributor to your competitive advantage, it can also be a double-edged sword.
On one hand, technology is used to drive efficiencies and boost business productivity; on the other hand, those productivity gains can be offset by the increased IT resources required to deploy and manage the technology solution.
What WhippleHill has found is an easy and affordable way to ensure that their entire BlackBerry® solution runs smoothly without requiring additional resources.
BlackBerry Technical Support Services from Research In Motion (RIM) is a flexible technical support and software maintenance program designed to help you maximize the return on your BlackBerry solution investment.
It is an annual program that gives you 24 x 7 (twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week) technical support and free BlackBerry® Enterprise Server software upgrades throughout your subscription. With direct, 24 x 7 access to the technical support experts at RIM, you can devote your IT resources to the things that matter to you: using your mobile technology solution to drive sales, responding faster to customers and coworkers, and improving efficiency and productivity throughout your business.
As part of their BlackBerry Technical Support Services subscription, WhippleHill gets regular information about technical changes that may affect their systems. On one occasion, they were notified that updates to Microsoft® Exchange were going to affect the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
WhippleHill Network Manager, Doug Smart, used this heads-up to temporarily block the Microsoft updates until he could talk to BlackBerry Technical Support Services. With just a quick call, he was walked through making changes to his Active Directory® that eliminated the chance of service downtime.
“It makes me look good when I can tell the people in our company in advance of a problem,” says Smart. “I see BlackBerry Technical Support Services as a preventative measure. I was ready to act, so we eliminated downtime for our users.”
Each time Smart calls BlackBerry Technical Support Services he gets quick and informed answers so that he can solve immediate challenges and increase his knowledge about the way his wireless solution works. “One call to BlackBerry Technical Support Services and I save myself a lot of time,” says Smart.
In addition to time savings, small businesses like WhippleHill appreciate how easy it is to find a level of service that fits their budget.
With five levels of support available, you can choose the program level that offers just the right degree of support for your current needs. As the size and complexity of your BlackBerry deployment expands, you can upgrade to a higher level of service.
Click here to learn more about the services offered in each program level.
How Affordable is BlackBerry Technical Support Services?
BlackBerry Technical Support Services are available at different levels depending on the services you require. For example, a Tx2 Level service program includes:
- 24x7 technical support for all technical issues via phone or email
- Free BlackBerry Enterprise Server software upgrades whenever new versions are released
- Comprehensive technical support to help you during every upgrade process
A small business with 20 BlackBerry users can have all of this for $1,125 USD per year. Only $126 more than the $999 USD cost of a single software upgrade to BlackBerry Enterprise Server v4.1.
Why do so many small businesses like WhippleHill choose BlackBerry Technical Support Services?
- Better budget control and predictability: With an annual service program, new software version releases and any technical issues or questions you encounter will have no impact on your bottom line. You’ll get free updates and expert technical support all year long.
- Affordable IT support for small to medium-sized businesses, whether you have 20 or 200+ employees: With five different support packages to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find the level of support that fits your needs – and your budget. As your business grows, simply upgrade to a level of support designed for larger, more complex IT infrastructures.
- Revenue preservation through reduced downtime: Quick resolutions to your technical issues help minimize, or eliminate, downtime so you can stay productive and spend more time selling to and servicing your customers.
- A single point of contact: All hardware and software components of the BlackBerry solution are developed and supported by RIM. Regardless of how or where your solution was purchased, BlackBerry Technical Support Services technical support experts are qualified to resolve your issue, quickly and efficiently.
- Convenient contact methods: Contact BlackBerry Technical Support Services by phone, email or using online self-service options, whichever is most convenient for you.
Maximize the efficiency and productivity gains of your BlackBerry solution, without adding any additional burden to your internal IT resources. BlackBerry Technical Support Services gives you end-to-end protection for all aspects of your BlackBerry deployment and helps you leverage the full capabilities of the BlackBerry solution.
Click here to learn more about BlackBerry Technical Support Services for your business.
Small Business Case Study: See how BlackBerry Technical Support Services helps WhippleHill reduce downtime, maintain productivity, and prevent problems before they occur. Download pdf.