Understand and Optimize Your Fleet Usage with Low Maintenance, Scalable Container Monitoring
Limited visibility to container location and status can cause wasted time searching for available containers. Your containers could be under-utilized, and you could be purchasing equipment unnecessarily. The BlackBerry Radar® solution is designed to help manage your containers by giving you information to understand their usage, from their location to their utilized cube space.
- 10-minute installation
- Long lasting and low maintenance devices designed for the intermodal industry
- Self-contained ruggedized device with no external wires or charging required
- Location, mileage, start/stop, door open/close readings from one device
- Scalable to additional wireless sensors, such as the BlackBerry Radar Cargo Sensor, with cube space utilization and environmental readings
Improve Operations with Reliable Visibility into Container Status
Various device placement options for discrete installation, without compromising location accuracy or connectivity.
Advanced cargo sensing helps maximize container loading and efficient asset pool management.
Accurate location and load status of containers can help address the impact of congestion and reduce wasted driver time.
Event-based visibility into container status, as well as cargo, GPS tracking and tamper alerts.
Dashboards & Reporting
- Easily access asset accounting, container utilization, dwell & detention reports.
- Quickly identify and locate idle and utilized containers in the BlackBerry Radar portal.
Container Tracking Resources
3 Ways to Power Trailer Tracking
Learn about wired, solar and self-contained power source options for your asset tracking solution.
Do You Have Real Time Insight into Available Capacity?
Know your available container capacity in real-time to help address the capacity crunch.
Improve Driver Experience and Your Business with Smart Trailers
Address driver retention by reducing wasted driver time, improving asset utilization and billing accuracy.