Are You BlackBerry Secure?
Take the BlackBerry SHIELD Assessment
Whether you use BlackBerry® software, or other mobility solutions, the BlackBerry SHIELD Assessment can help you identify your mobile security risks. Choose the option that’s right for you:
Take the online assessment and a BlackBerry Security expert will be in touch to discuss your cybersecurity best practices results.
Request a free 90-minute call with BlackBerry Security experts to get a personalized and comprehensive mobile security review and report.
Your Network of Endpoints is Expanding
Tap into BlackBerry’s industry-leading frameworks, and see how your business can improve its security.
Organizations are increasingly creating new opportunities for growth and efficiency through new mobility use cases, business processes and enhanced workflows.
All too often, security controls and procedures lag behind the rapid pace of business process mobilization. It can be a constant race to not only enable productivity, but also recognize vulnerability wherever it lies.
Keep Pace and Avoid a Serious Incident
Staying up-to-date with new security risks can be complicated and difficult for a number of reasons:
- High expectations of a perfect user experience
- Diversity of devices and environments
- Complex security risks, including work and personal use of the same devices
- Impatient internal and external stakeholders
- Constrained IT resources, money and expertise
The good news is, you don’t have to figure it all out yourself. BlackBerry has a combined 15+ years of experience with industry best practices to create the most comprehensive and effective mobile security best practices framework.
What the BlackBerry SHIELD Assessment Covers
When you engage BlackBerry for a detailed assessment, the result is identification of areas of strength, as well as those that may need attention. It covers both technical controls and administrative controls.
In the case of the detailed assessment, a one-page report summarizing the key security gaps will be provided, as well as an assessment worksheet that itemizes each of the almost 100 controls. This worksheet can then be used by your organization to track any efforts on fixing the identified issues.
- Device security policy management
- Security administrator controls
- OS integrity and malware controls
- Encryption (at rest, in transit)
- Data leak prevention
- Secure communications and content protection
- Application security
- Mobile Device Lifecycle Management
- Application security
- Organizational security structure
- Security configuration change management
- Risk assessment
- Security incident and response
- Governance/HR and Legal
- Security awareness training