Why Read This Report?
Over the years, data breaches involving endpoints continue to be reported at alarming rates. BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite provides eight key ways to encrypt and protect your business information in an increasingly connected world. According to Gartner:
“Security and risk management leaders must develop a security portfolio to address different aspects of protecting information across multiple locations and contexts in a world that emphasizes connectivity, mobility, sharing and cloud, and where business information flows continuously*.”
Why BlackBerry Continues to Lead in Security
As organizations face a growing number of attacks and persistent threats, having a broad cybersecurity strategy, layers of defense, and staff that are cybersecurity aware is increasingly important. BlackBerry products and services together provide the tools and expertise to protect your organization.
- Cross-platform digital rights management for securing documents on any device
- The most secure mobile application management capabilities
- Separate FIPS 140-2 certified encryption libraries for iOS and Android™
- Industry leading certificate management
- An all-in-one secure PIM client for iOS, Android, Windows®, and macOS.
Download this complimentary report today.
* Market Guide for Information-Centric Endpoint and Mobile Protection, October 2017
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.