Learn How Matson Logistics Uses BlackBerry Radar
From asset location to security, customer service offerings to utilization, intermodal is starting to benefit from Internet-of-Things technology advancements.
Please join Keith Crenshaw, AVP, Procurement and Pricing from Matson Logistics and Christopher Plaat, SVP and GM from BlackBerry Radar for a discussion moderated by Hal Pollard from the Intermodal Association of North America on how asset visibility can help improve operations. Attendees of this webinar will learn how:
- How smart equipment can improve asset utilization and save costs
- Asset tracking provides supply chain visibility that can enhance customer service offerings
- To address implementation challenges present in rolling out a new technology solution
- Lessons from other industries are helping inform intermodal asset tracking
Have you been a victim of cargo theft?
Read our recent blog to understand:
- How to minimize the risk of theft
- How to drive bottom line ROI through operational efficiencies
- Some key considerations when deciding on the right solution for your business