Tips to Make Your Enterprise Resilient with Critical Event Management
A visual guide to emergency planning
Your enterprise may be under-prepared or lack the technology needed to respond well to critical events such as natural disasters, cyberattacks, and life safety emergencies. Be ready for the next critical event with tips you can use to make your enterprise more resilient through critical event management (CEM).
Get this tip sheet to learn:
- What are critical events?
- Five ways critical events harm enterprises
- What is critical event management?
- How critical event management increases resilience
- Criteria to measure your response
- Elements common to the best incident responses
- Four steps to better critical event preparedness
- Steps to the best critical event management plans
- How CEM technology shortens response times
- Types of real-time data to integrate and automate