BlackBerry 2022 Threat Report
Explore cybersecurity trends from ransomware to supply chain attacks, infrastructure security to automotive cybersecurity, and endpoint security to AI.
Your customers need strong cybersecurity as demonstrated by attacks against critical infrastructure, the software supply chain, governments, large enterprises and small-to-medium businesses.
The BlackBerry® 2022 Threat Report brings you up to speed on the latest techniques, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) used by cybercriminals, including advanced persistent threat (APT) groups. Use this information to better understand how organizations can allocate security resources wisely and protect against cyberattacks.
This report explores current cybersecurity topics:
- Top cyberattacks of 2021
- Critical infrastructure and why it is vulnerable
- Supply chain attacks and how they affect customers
- Connected vehicles, cybersecurity, and the role of AI in the auto industry
- Why organizations choose managed extended detection and response (XDR) platforms
- Cybersecurity legislation and regulations—recent, proposed, and upcoming
- Adversarial AI and how it affects security
- How to manage critical events and emergency incidents
Read the report to help your customers prevent cyberattacks and achieve a secure 2022 and beyond.