Your Path to Success Starts Here
The BlackBerry Secure Platform addresses every aspect of the enterprise mobility curve, so you can support changing customer needs in an increasingly fragmented world of endpoints. The more applications you attach to your offering, the easier it will be to create a SaaS-based recurring revenue stream.
At BlackBerry, we’ve embraced disruptive technology to become a leading software security company that is prepared for the Enterprise of Things— and we invite our partners to do so too.
Leverage a platform built on open APIs and SDKs to evolve your business with a greater variety of secure business apps and services.
Choose from over 100 out-of-the-box apps on a single platform, making it easy to maximize your revenue while lowering costs.
Stand out in a competitive marketplace with personalized value-added services throughout the lifecycle of customer ownership.
Support for Your Evolving Business Model
Regardless of your business model, there is a BlackBerry partnership option designed just for you. New partners enter the program as a Registered Partner. This entry-level status gives you the ability to purchase BlackBerry software and services©. You decide which tier of the program best suits your business model but within 30 days you must at least become an Authorized Partner to remain in the program.
- Complement your services offering by reselling BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suites with BlackBerry services and support included
- Choose from a range of profitable billing options that seamlessly provide expansion and upgrades
- Pick your delivery preference including AWS and Azure
- Differentiate your company with knowledge and expertise in BlackBerry design and architecture
- Deliver implementation and deployment capabilities
- Accelerate a new revenue stream with the option to mobilize and secure application workflows
- Deliver an end-to-end secure mobile practice through BlackBerry competencies.
- Deliver BlackBerry software as a Subscription Service (SaaS).
- Integrate the BlackBerry Secure platform, with workflow applications leveraging the BlackBerry Dynamics SDK
- Get an incremental services discount
At any time, you can also add specialization(s):
Develop in-depth skills for Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS)
Get the required skills and tools to provide cybersecurity risk assessments to customers
Build your expertise in providing solutions for crisis communication.