What is Zero Trust?
The Zero Trust security model trusts nothing and no one by default—including users inside the network perimeter. Every user, device and network are assumed to be hostile.
The Zero Trust Dilemma
In Zero Trust security, no user can access anything until they prove who they are, that their access is authorized, and they’re not acting maliciously. This approach introduces a conflict with the Zero Touch experience users crave – immediate productivity with instant access to resources.
BlackBerry solves the Zero Trust dilemma by applying its strong security AI and analytics expertise to deliver Zero Trust security and a Zero Touch experience.
BlackBerry Spark® enables a Zero Trust security environment focused on earning trust across any endpoint, including desktop, mobile, server and IoT. It continuously validates that trust at every event or transaction, authenticating users to deliver a Zero Touch experience that improves security with no user interruption.
While other solutions address parts of the problem, BlackBerry Spark provides a total solution for Zero Trust with full coverage across the full spectrum of devices, network, apps and people.
- Provides a path from Zero Trust architecture to Zero Touch experience powered by strong AI
- Works across all endpoint types for complete coverage and better insight into trusted behavior
- Works with any Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) platform
- Provides continuous monitoring and threat detection to facilitate data and AI integrity
- Provides contextual and continuous authentication that spans devices, networks, apps, and people
- Builds on an open platform to enable seamless integration with existing solutions
- Simplifies administration, reduces costs and eliminates unnecessary friction