BlackBerry® UEM delivers complete, unified endpoint management and policy control for your diverse and growing fleet of devices and apps. With its single management console and trusted end-to-end security model, BlackBerry UEM is designed to help you increase the productivity of your mobile workforce while ensuring the full protection of your business data.
Implement & Educate - BlackBerry UEM
View the Product Documentation & Training
Resources to help you install, configure, and manage the on-premise BlackBerry UEM solution.
BlackBerry UEM Self-Service is a web-based application that you can use to perform certain tasks, such as creating a password to activate your device or sending commands to your device.
BlackBerry UEM hardware requirements depend on the size of your environment. BlackBerry UEM also has requirements for third-party software compatibility.
BlackBerry training is an efficient and effective way to master BlackBerry technologies. Our flexible learning options in different mediums and formats help you meet the objectives of your organization.
View video tutorials that provide step-by-step instructions with screenshots to active devices on BlackBerry UEM.
Customers with an active enterprise support entitlement have access to download enterprise server software downloads using the myAccount Server Downloads feature. Get more information on myAccount and the Server Downloads feature.
Here you will find guides for:
- Product overview, prerequisite and planning
- Installation, upgrades, and configuration
- Daily administration
- Getting started guides for all smartphones
View tutorials and book training on BlackBerry UEM and BES.
- Instructor-led training
- Free Web-based training
Note: you need an active license to use UEM.
New customers: start a free Mobility Suite trial or contact BlackBerry Business Sales.
Existing customers: UEM requires its own SRP Identifier. You can create a new SRP in myAccount > SRP Management.
To Download UEM tools, Resources or Server Software login to myAccount.
View tutorials that provide step-by-step instructions with screenshots to active devices on BlackBerry UEM.
- BlackBerry UEM Self-Service
- Troubleshooting Wizard - BlackBerry Devices
- Support for BlackBerry Devices
Inside BlackBerry Blog
The Inside BlackBerry Business Blog is devoted to keeping you updated on BlackBerry Enterprise Software news, events, tips, tricks and more.
View BlackBerry UEM KB resources
- Knowledge Base
- KB 42607 - (French - comment-telecharger-et-installer.pdf)
- KB 47712 - (French - reconfigurer-les-parametres-activer-le-proxy.pdf)
- KB 50833 - (French - comment-configurer-des-pare-feu-dentreprise.pdf) prendre en charge BlackBerry Spark Communications Services)
- KB 48330 - (French - impact-supplementaire-de-la-regle-de-strategie-informatique.pdf)
- KB 58361 - (French - une-erreur-sest-produite-les-details.pdf)
- KB 59180 - (French - procedure-de-modification-du-chemin.pdf)
- KB 62097 - (French le-certificat-utilisateur-ajoute.pdf)
- KB 63127 - (French impossible-de-se-connecter-a-lapplication-workspaces-dynamics.pdf)
- KB 99869 - (French probleme-de-securite-affectant-les-peripheriques.pdf
BlackBerry UEM / BES Versions
Learn more and get started with BES12.
Learn more and get started with BlackBerry UEM Cloud.
BlackBerry Admins manage your enterprise software and support without the need to pick up the phone. Search the enterprise knowledge base and documentation, view forums, as well as create or view support cases, download software and manage your licenses.
Do you have Premium Support? Contact us 24x7x365. We offer quick response times and priority routing to tier 3 analysts for businesses with mission-critical needs.