Learn How Matson Logistics Uses BlackBerry Radar
From asset location to security, customer service offerings to utilization, the intermodal industry is starting to benefit from Internet of Things technology advancements.
Please join Keith Crenshaw, AVP, Procurement and Pricing from Matson Logistics and Christopher Plaat, SVP and GM from BlackBerry Radar® for a discussion moderated by Hal Pollard from the Intermodal Association of North America on how asset visibility can help improve operations. Attendees of this webinar will learn how:
- Smart equipment can improve asset utilization and save costs
- Asset tracking provides supply chain visibility that can enhance customer service offerings
- To address implementation challenges in rolling out a new technology solution
- Lessons from other industries can help inform intermodal asset tracking
Understand and Optimize Your Fleet Usage
Limited visibility to container location and status can cause wasted time. Your containers could be under-utilized, and you could be purchasing equipment unnecessarily. The BlackBerry Radar® solution is designed to help manage your containers by giving you information to understand their usage, from their location to their utilized cube space.
- 10-minute installation
- Long lasting and low maintenance devices designed for the intermodal industry
- Self-contained ruggedized device with no external wires or charging required
- Location, mileage, start/stop, door open/close readings from one device
- Scalable to additional wireless sensors
Have You Been a Victim of Cargo Theft?
Cargo theft is on the rise in North America as thieves become more sophisticated at targeting cargo. Read our recent blog post to understand:
- How to minimize the risk of theft
- How to drive bottom line ROI through operational efficiencies
- Key considerations when deciding on the right solution for your business
We get it, your company has specific requirements. Reach out to us today to learn more about how BlackBerry Radar can help improve your operations or request a custom quote.
1-844-239-4572 | firstname.lastname@example.org