A Modern Alternative to VPN and VDI
With a growing number of employees using their own desktops and laptops for work, organizations are looking to enable secure access to corporate on-premises or cloud resources on Windows® 10, macOS and Chrome OS devices.
Your organization can deploy and enable a wide range of business tools such as web apps and corporate intranets, and even allow offline access to core tools on personally owned or non-corporate managed devices. BlackBerry® offers a containerized environment that enables employee productivity, without the complexities and high costs of traditional VPNs or Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Email, calendar and contacts
- Microsoft Office® 365 apps
- Intranet sites
- Cloud-based business apps
- File sharing
Secure Use of Corporate Web Apps
BlackBerry® Desktop is the enterprise solution that enables your users to securely access corporate on-premises or cloud content and resources on their personally owned or non-corporate managed Windows 10 and macOS devices without needing a VPN or VDI solution.
- BlackBerry® Access is a secure browser that enables remote access for corporate web apps, including internal portals, HR resources, documents, and dashboards.
- With BlackBerry® Work, users get easy remote access to their enterprise email, calendar, contacts, presence and more. Complete any business workflow on the move, with secure mobile access to enterprise content.
Secure, Simple Access to Everything
Controlling remote access to applications and data, including content stored in the cloud, demands a user-centric, mobile-aware approach to Identity and Access Management (IAM).
BlackBerry IAM solutions simplify access to your organization’s critical applications, systems and resources, streamlining the user experience while putting IT in full control.
- Leverage current investments
- Deploy on premises or in the cloud
- Save money
End-to-End Security with Data Path Controls
With traditional browsing, sensitive corporate data such as bookmarks, NTLM credentials or files may be exposed. BlackBerry Access uses Data Path Controls to securely route traffic thru the firewall, and at the same time keeps intranet and any SaaS data secure and containerized. BlackBerry Access also delivers support for PAC files.
- “Whitelist” approved domains
- Set browser and app policies by user group
- Support server certificates and persistent credentials
- Enable strict tunnelling or flexible traffic control
Secure File Collaboration
To maximize productivity, employees must be able to safely access, share, sync and collaborate on the most sensitive files using any Windows, macOS or mobile device.
By using the BlackBerry® Workspaces desktop client app, application plug-in, or website app for Windows 10 or macOS, users can access a suite of secure productivity capabilities:
- Document editing
- File tracking
- Document permissions