BlackBerry Radar and McLeod Software
Get Actionable Real-Time Trailer Status in a Single Pane View
BlackBerry Radar® is now integrated and certified with the McLeod LoadMaster® Symphony Mobile Communications module. Our integrated solution supports McLeod customers with actionable real-time information on the status of their trailers in a “single pane view”—no more toggling between screens, no more searching between platforms to view vital trailer, chassis, and container location and status information. The insights provided from BlackBerry Radar data will improve asset utilization, reduce empty miles, and optimize personnel productivity driving efficiency in many aspects of your overall business.
Benefits of the BlackBerry Radar and McLeod Integration
- Visibility of trailer current position: Automate yard checks; transmit trailer locations to drivers for faster pick up and increased driver satisfaction
- Notification of trailer status, loaded or empty: Manage trailers for pick up or unload with accuracy; increase asset usage percentage to drive more revenue
- Increased ETA accuracy and efficiency of customer service: See route and asset progress; track last-mile delivery
- Early visibility to in-progress loads hooked to an incorrect trailer: Re-route drivers and cargo to their proper destinations in real time
- Help prevent cargo theft by alerting of unscheduled activity: Get alerts based on unauthorized movement including door open, track asset for police intervention, and theft recovery
- Gain accuracy of trailer pool reporting: Get statistics on asset usage and efficiency; see accurate mileage for maintenance scheduling
McLeod Software® is the leader when it comes to software for trucking dispatch operations management, freight brokerage management, fleet management, document imaging, workflow, EDI, and business process automation solutions for trucking, freight brokerage, third party logistics, and shipper companies in North America. Specifically, the solution can reduce wasted time for drivers searching for trailers, and operations personnel doing manual yard checks.