Get Help from the Experts
BlackBerry® Enterprise Consulting has years of experience designing and implementing BlackBerry® solutions, and training organizations on how to get the maximum ROI from them. We’re here to facilitate your deployment of BlackBerry products to meet your security, productivity, scalability and continuity needs.
- Our experts reduce deployment risk with experienced architecture design, implementation, configuration, and policy design.
- We deliver project leadership, with senior project managers, technical consultants, developers, and trainers.
- We’ll collaborate with your business to develop an implementation plan that works best for you.
- We’re here to support you and your end users through every phase of your project lifecycle.
BlackBerry Services Elite Plan
BlackBerry® Services Elite Plan provides you with a customized action plan and access to a committed team of BlackBerry specialists. The Elite Plan will also consider future use cases and free up your internal resources so you can focus on achieving business value from your investments in BlackBerry solutions.
Get operational and support assistance including app management best practices, end-user adoption and engagement strategy, and help desk education.
Explore use case discovery sessions and testing, and get support for deployment of new features.
Jump Start and Quick Start offerings
BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting offers services that align directly with the BlackBerry® Enterprise Mobility Suite. They are designed to ensure the highest quality deployment of BlackBerry solutions and meet the needs of a wide range of organization size, technical complexity, and mobility use cases.
Jumpstarts are full lifecycle deployment programs for large enterprises (up to 2000 users).
- Implementation and configuration of BlackBerry software
- Product Validation Services to ensure your newly deployed BlackBerry software is functioning to design and meeting your users’ mobility needs
- Education and training services to enable your team to get the most from BlackBerry
Quickstarts are rapid implementation programs for the small- to medium-sized business customer.
- Best practices for BlackBerry software environmental preparation and infrastructure pre-requisites
- Implementation and configuration of your BlackBerry software
Product validation services to ensure your newly deployed BlackBerry software meets your users’ mobility needs
Develop a Mobility Strategy and BYOD program faster with BlackBerry consultants.
BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting offers strategic business consulting to help you address mobility-based challenges and maximize mobile application deployments, mobile adoption, and end-user productivity.
Guidance for building a strategy and blueprinting to achieve productivity gains
- Consulting on Mobile Governance models and Mobile Application Lifecycle Management
- A structured approach to developing a Mobile App Blueprint
Guidance and organization to develop a Bring Your Own Device policy
- Consulting direction around device ownership options to meet business objectives
- A structured framework for completing a BYOD policy
Assistance with rapid end-user solution adoption
- Expert planning to engage end-users
- Structured interactive virtual or in-person events to educate and empower end users to rapidly adapt and understand new mobility solutions
BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting Add-ons
Depending on your current deployment state, you may need enterprise consulting for only specific BlackBerry products. You can achieve your deployment goals by choosing the Jumpstart or Add-on that best fits your needs. Each Add-on can be used with a Jumpstart or on its own.
BlackBerry also offers Enterprise consulting Add-ons to address needs such as multi-site Disaster Recovery, Health Checks, Mobility Strategy, or Developer focused SDK Consulting and Education.
Need On-Site Experts?
If you need resource assistance, or want to add a BlackBerry Subject Matter Expert to your team for a duration of time, BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting Staff Augmentation is available for specific staffing needs. This encompasses Deployment, Developer, Support and Program Management based experience.