Cylance® Senior Security Technologist Richard Melick provided a first look at the exciting news and events we have planned from March 4-8 at RSA Conference 2019 in San Francisco.
Join us at booth 6145 in the north hall to see for yourself how the Cylance AI Platform™ delivers business value and outcomes you had been told were impossible.
We're also pleased to announce our keynote and educational sessions:
- Monday, March 4 at 2:15 PM. Combatting the Scourge of Fileless Malware with Stuart McClure and Brian Robison
- Tuesday, March 5 at 11:00 AM. Expense in Depth: Managing Your Total Cost of Controls with Malcolm Harkins
- Tuesday, March 5 at 05:00 PM. Navigating Today’s Data Privacy Regulation Labyrinth with panelists Malcolm Harkins, Greg Silberman, Theresa Payton, and Ruby Zefo
- Wednesday, March 6 at 8:00 AM. Keynote session: Hacking Exposed: LIVE—Bypassing NextGen with Stuart McClure and Brian Robison.
- Wednesday, March 6 at 2:50 PM. Unmasking Operation Shaheen with Kevin Livelli and Tom Pace
We also invite you to join us at the Security Leaders VIP Party on Tuesday, March 5 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at City View Metreon. Click here to save your spot!
Ready to learn more about our plans for RSA Conference 2019? If so, view the playback of our Sneak Peek Webinar.