What Is Digital Forensics?
When sensitive data is compromised or stolen, an organization is at risk. Digital forensic science is a branch of forensic science that focuses on the recovery and investigation of material found in digital devices related to cybercrimes, according to Interpol.
Digital forensics is related to cybersecurity incident response and includes investigation of data breaches, insider threats and other types of cybercrime, incident containment, chain of custody, computer forensics, cloud forensics and network forensics.
What Is a Digital Forensics Investigator?
Digital Forensics Compliance
Digital Forensics Services
Find the Best Digital Forensics Service for You
We help organizations of all sizes and in all industries. Whatever digital forensics challenge you face, our team of investigators can help you:
- Have confidence that chain of custody procedures are adhered to rigorously.
- Assure management, staff and other stakeholders that your data is secure.
- Leverage the experience of trusted digital forensics consultants who utilize artificial intelligence (AI) and best-practice forensic investigation methodologies to trace kill chains, identify exploited vulnerabilities, assess impacts and craft remediation plans.
- Obtain access to expert witness testimony in a court of law.
BlackBerry Cybersecurity Services are available to every organization. There is no requirement to be an existing BlackBerry customer to receive our digital forensics services.
Your Digital Forensics Report
As part of the digital forensics service, BlackBerry Cybersecurity Services provides a digital forensics investigation report with:
- Detailed findings and recommendations for necessary actions
- An executive summary that provides a high-level explanation of findings
- A detailed technical section
- Recommendations, if applicable
A presentation can be scheduled for your leadership, management and technical stakeholders to provide a forum to discuss the security risks identified during the engagement and promote a more security-aware culture.