Join BlackBerry for an informative webinar on safeguarding your workforce from business email compromise and other business critical services for remote workers. This webinar begins on Tuesday, October 27th at 8 AM PT | 11 AM ET | 4 PM BST | 5 PM CEST.
Ryan Chapman, BlackBerry Principal Consultant, Incident Response & Digital Forensics, will walk through:
- Tips for securing your business email
- Business email compromise (BEC) threats and how to avoid them
- The evolution of phishing attacks from malware deployment to credential theft
- How BEC attacks should be analyzed and reported
- How a BEC Assessment can help you understand your email-based threat landscape
Don’t miss this valuable presentation on ways to address the threats facing remote workers. Register for this webinar now.
Principal Consultant, Incident Response & Digital Forensics