The Changing Face of Healthcare
Technology is changing the way healthcare is delivered, from hospital staff coordination to clinical collaboration and first responder readiness.
- Healthcare personnel use mobile devices to communicate with colleagues down the hall and around the world.
- Home healthcare workers use tablets and smartphones to access patient care plans in real time.
- Patients are being monitored remotely using connected diagnostic devices.
BlackBerry: The Trusted Solution in Mobile Healthcare
7 of 13
In addition to high-quality care, the security of personal health information is one of our most important responsibilities. With BBM Enterprise, we are able to ensure both, allowing care providers to consult each other about a patient’s needs in a timely, secure manner.
Kathleen Lavoie, Chief Information Management Officer/Chief Privacy Officer, Grand River Hospital
BlackBerry software has simplified communication with our staff, improved patient safety by providing visibility into when and where our staff are providing service, and has enabled a heightened level of productivity into our operations.
Drew Wesley, CIO, VHA Home HealthCare
Momentum Continues for BlackBerry: HIMSS INFRAM Certification
Endpoint Management and Security from BlackBerry
Your organizational security is only as strong as its weakest link – and in healthcare, evidence suggests the weakest link is mobile security. As new device types proliferate, how do you stay in control while empowering staff with secure access to communications and data?
A comprehensive approach to endpoint security and management is essential to protect against and remediate cyber threats, while providing visibility across all endpoints. BlackBerry Spark® enables Zero Trust security across any endpoint, including desktop, mobile, server and IoT.
Protect People and Operations
During emergencies, hospitals help hold communities together, so it’s vital to everyone that healthcare workers themselves stay safe and informed. A good crisis communications plan needs to account for staff members and provide instructions.
- Send mass emergency notifications to devices, PA systems, and more
- Communicate with personnel and determine where assistance is required
- Make critical safety decisions for patients, staff and the community
- Meet CMS Personnel Accountability Guidelines
- Get vast improvements in clinical staffing