Understand and Optimize Your Railcar Fleet with an Innovative and Ruggedized, Scalable Tracking and Monitoring Solution
Limited visibility into railcar utilization can cause increased dwell time at terminals, under-utilized assets and even lost railcars, adding to bottom-line expense. BlackBerry Radar® H2 is designed to give you the reliable, secure insights required to help maximize railcar usage while integrating into your existing supply chain.
- Only 10-minutes to install
- 5-year battery life with no external wires or charging required
- Self-contained ruggedized devices with a working temperature range of -40F to 185F
- Ability to track location, mileage, load/empty, door open/close readings from one device
- Scalable to additional wireless sensors, such as the BlackBerry Radar A2 Cargo Sensor, with cube space utilization and environmental readings for boxcar cargo
Improve Operations with Reliable Visibility into Rail Car Status
Various device placement options for discrete installation, without compromising location accuracy or connectivity.
Track mileage and utilization of railcars to ensure efficient maintenance spend. Based on location, ensure railcars are maintained at preferred service providers
Understand if a railcar is loaded or unloaded, sitting or moving to maximize utilization, turn-times and velocity
Track railcar location in geo-fenced yards, understand door open/door close, and set up customized security alerts to notify of any changes
Dashboards & Reporting
- Easily access asset status, utilization, mileage, dwell & detention reports.
- Quickly identify and locate idle and utilized rail cars in the BlackBerry Radar portal.
- Set up customized alerts to notify of unauthorized movement, door open/close, and track location based on customized geo-fences
Solutions for Tough Industries
Increase trailer utilization, decrease trailer ratios, save driver and dispatcher time, and improve maintenance.
Improve chassis utilization, save drivers time, identify unauthorized use and improve maintenance.
Improve container utilization, reduce wasted time and maximize cube space.
Improve equipment utilization and reduce the impact of theft and unauthorized use.