Document Security and Compliance
The Limitless Suite builds on the Choice and Freedom Suites by adding multi-channel notification capabilities and a secure Content Collaboration Platform (CCP) with complete Digital Rights Management (DRM) for file level security policies.
As with all the BlackBerry® Secure UEM & Productivity Suites, the subscription model eliminates upfront capital costs and allows predictable yearly operating expenses.
Data Security that’s Ahead of the Competition
BlackBerry® Workspaces Secure Plus Edition is a leading Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) solution, enabling organizations to establish view, edit, print and share permissions, set content expiry dates, or revoke access to files.
- Full DRM capabilities
- Content connectors for SCM and file system integration
- File-based encryption and user access control Ability to create, manage and share files, folders and workspaces
- Secure access and collaboration from any device
- Integration with DocuSign®
- Support for iManage repositories
- Provides critical information for auditing and compliance
Message users via SMS, phone, and email directly from the BlackBerry® UEM console. UEM Notifications is a unique productivity tool that connects device management and user communication in a single interface:
- Notify users of planned downtime
- Deliver information about outages
- Inform users of compliance changes
The integration of UEM notifications into BlackBerry UEM potentially eliminates the cost of licenses for other notification tools, and at the very least, eliminates extra reconciliation work, training, and access restrictions.
The Limitless Suite delivers Identity & Access Management (IAM) capabilities, including single sign-on and complete cloud service federation, as well as secure app access with token-based two-factor authentication.
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Identity – Single sign-on for enterprise applications.
- BlackBerry® 2FA – two-factor authentication for remote file access to support a Zero Trust strategy.
The enhanced app store notification allows your IT team to notify users about new corporate apps and inform them when updates become available. When compliance requires the deployment of specific apps, IT can ensure all users are notified.
BlackBerry® Analytics tracks app metrics such as daily and monthly usage, duration of use, device type usage, and daily active users. It supports all custom apps in the enterprise and tracks user engagement by feature, so that you know which business tool is being used the most.
BlackBerry Products Included in the Limitless Suite
The following BlackBerry products are available in the Limitless Suite:
Find the Perfect Package for You
Choose the BlackBerry Secure UEM & Productivity Suite that Meets Your Needs
Boost productivity and reduce cost with secure access to key business tools and analytics.
Improve agility with collaboration applications, app customization, and enterprise-grade security.
Equip organizations with additional security for file protection, Digital Rights Management (DRM) and the most features of any suite.