Full Data Protection and Industry Compliance
Government agencies and enterprises in highly regulated sectors, such as financial services and healthcare, commonly face data security and compliance requirements beyond those of a typical organization.
Where a high degree of granular mobile device and policy control is required, and for organizations where corporate-only use policies are in place, BlackBerry® 10 devices and BlackBerry® UEM combine to provide the ultimate management solution for high-security mobility.
Secure and Manage BlackBerry 10 Devices
BlackBerry UEM enables organizations to secure and manage BlackBerry 10 devices and provide seamless access to essential work resources, meeting the business productivity needs of even the most demanding environments.
- Easily enroll and manage BlackBerry 10 devices with granular control over device features.
- Configure devices to connect to work resources via email, Wi-Fi®, VPN and certificate profiles.
- Use a rich set of IT policy options to enforce compliance with enterprise standards.
- Manage BlackBerry 10 from a single, unified console alongside all your other platforms.
- Selectively wipe business data from the device while leaving personal information untouched.
- Prevent data leakage that could result from accidentally copying work data into personal apps.
- Extend secure behind-the-firewall connectivity for BlackBerry 10 devices via BlackBerry Connectivity.
Ensure Full Regulatory Compliance
For regulated industry environments, where enforcing strict compliance controls is a critical requirement, BlackBerry UEM and BlackBerry 10 combine to offer a unique end-to-end mobility proposition. With unmatched control over device functionality, BlackBerry delivers the full range of capabilities needed to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Enable a corporate-only use model where required, restricting all personal device usage.
- Meet auditing requirements with comprehensive BlackBerry 10 device logging.
- Utilize best-in-class security for regulated environments, including FIPS 140-2 certification.