What is Unified Endpoint Security (UES)?
Organizations today face a chaotic environment as cybersecurity threats become more sophisticated, and pervasive, while the numbers of connected enterprise endpoints and the amount of data shared at the edge grows exponentially.
To bring order to this chaos, a comprehensive security approach to endpoint security is essential to protect against and remediate cyber threats, while providing visibility across all endpoints. Unified Endpoint Security needs to protect people, devices, networks and apps by offering improved cross-platform visibility and cyber threat prevention and remediation, while simplifying administration.
BlackBerry Spark® delivers Zero Trust security, focused on earning trust across any endpoint, including desktop, mobile, server and IoT. It continuously validates that trust at every event or transaction, authenticating users to enable a Zero Touch experience that improves security with no user interruption.
While other solutions address parts of the problem, BlackBerry Spark provides a total solution for Zero Trust with full coverage across the full spectrum of devices, network, apps and people.
- Provides a path from Zero Trust architecture to Zero Touch experience powered by strong AI
- Works across all endpoint types for complete coverage and better insight into trusted behavior
- Works with any Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) platform
- Provides continuous monitoring and threat detection to facilitate data and AI integrity
- Provides contextual and continuous authentication that spans devices, networks, apps, and people
- Builds on an open platform to enable seamless integration with existing solutions
- Simplifies administration, reduces costs and eliminates unnecessary friction