Communicate and collaborate with employees and stakeholders
Be proactive during uncertain times with BlackBerry AtHoc.
- Communicate effectively with your employees and stakeholders, ensuring they receive critical messages.
- Automate tracking of replies, speeding up your ability to respond to those who need help, and reducing administration.
- Stay apprised of employee status and take necessary steps to prevent the spread of illness and avoid loss of productivity.
BlackBerry AtHoc, tailored for employee safety, is secure and quick to deploy. It offers:
Keep your teams up to date on:
- Safety guidance
- Response team coordination
- Policies and procedures
- Symptoms to monitor in the case of a health crisis
- Travel Advisories
Make decisions in real-time based on the feedback you receive.
- Employee health survey
- Recent or planned travel
Provide your team with resources and information to stay connected during uncertain times.
- Alternative work arrangements
- Staff recall
Business continuity: more important now than ever
The global COVID-19 pandemic is testing the crisis management and business continuity plans of many organizations. Whether you have a plan in place or not, the current crisis may be forcing you to reconsider your assumptions or explore new measures.
The BlackBerry AtHoc free trial will quickly enable your organization to communicate with stakeholders and keep track of what matters most: the safety and well-being of your staff, friends and community. Ensure you’re getting the right message out at the right time:
- Government health advisories (with links)
- Government travel advisories
- Recommended self-protection measures
- Notification of work from home arrangements
- Daily health check status for your staff and suppliers
- Other relevant critical messages, customized based on your needs
Trusted by Governments and deployed in multiple trade and business domains, BlackBerry AtHoc meets stringent standards mandated by FedRAMP, ISO 22301/ 27001:2013, FEMA and many others.
White Paper: Top 10 Actions to Take During a Pandemic
Datasheet: Crisis Communication Templates
Video : BlackBerry AtHoc Overview
White Paper: Networked Crisis Communications