- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM ET: Keynote: Corporate Strategy, Business Update, Channel Strategy
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM ET: Product Strategy and Roadmap
- 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM ET: Partner Panel Discussion
- 12:30 PM – 1:45 PM ET: NALA Breakout
- 12:30 PM – 1:45 PM ET: EMEA Breakout
- 12:30 PM – 1:45 PM ET: ISV Breakout
Our exclusive partner portion is specially designed to ensure partners have the key resources to thrive within BlackBerry’s long-term vision.
Exclusively for Alliance, OEM, MSSP, ISV, Resellers, Distributors and AtHoc Partners globally.
Partner Summit Agenda
October 5, 2020
Security Summit Tracks
Endpoint Security & Management Use Cases and Best Practices
Secure Communications Use Cases and Best Practices
Security Trends and Strategies
This dedicated track for CISOs covers building, securing, connecting, and integrating a future-ready infrastructure via an open and OS agnostic ecosystem.
Unified Endpoint Security & Management Demos and How-to
Discover how BlackBerry’s Unified Endpoint Security and Unified Endpoint Management offer a total Zero Trust solution, with full coverage across devices, network, apps and people.
Secure Communications Demos and How-to
Advanced Threat Research
Security Summit Keynote Speakers
Hear first-hand from BlackBerry leadership and Gartner how innovation and trends are moving the security industry forward. October 6-7, 2020. Starting at 9:00am EDT daily.
Day 1 - John Chen
Day 1 - Rob Smith
Day 2 - Tom Eacobacci
Day 2 - Charles Eagan
Hear exclusive insights from industry experts in over 50 learning sessions streaming from around the globe.
The Honorable James R. Langevin
The virtual BlackBerry Security Summit 2020 is your chance to come together with the cybersecurity industry’s leading experts, learn best practices, and see the latest innovations straight from the source.
Security / IT Professionals
- Discover ways to protect your organization while clearing out cybersecurity clutter and freeing up resources
- Reduce complexity and increase responsiveness across your team and entire organization
- Gain a fresh perspective on cybersecurity through case studies and customer use cases
There's no cost to unlock all the content packed in this digital experience, so register today.
News & Resources
Events & Webinars