CylancePROTECT is an artificial intelligence (AI) based endpoint protection platform (EPP). It prevents breaches and provides added controls for safeguarding against sophisticated cyberthreats—no human intervention, Internet connections, signature files, heuristics, or sandboxes required.
Secure Your Business with Continuous AI-Powered Threat Prevention
CylancePROTECT does more than stop breaches—it prevents them from happening.
Protect Your Organization
Minimize User Impact
Simplify Your Cybersecurity
AI-Based Malware Prevention
- Leverages Cylance Artificial Intelligence to identify malware and zero-day payloads—whether known or unknown.
- Prevents malware and suspicious payloads before they can execute.
- Proactively identifies malicious use of memory (fileless attacks) and responds automatically in milliseconds.
Lightweight Endpoint Agent
- Uses only a fraction of device processing power of legacy anti-virus, minimizing impact on end users.
- Employs AI-based detection, so it doesn’t require signature file updates.
- Works whether the device is connected to the cloud or not for uninterrupted protection.
Security Visibility and Management
- Increase your situational awareness and gain insight into potential attacks with interactive dashboards and real-time statistics.
- Set parameters for what devices can connect to your environment. Set access controls at the category or device level—or anything in between.
- Lock down specified systems and restrict any changes to locked devices to ensure fixed-function devices stay uncompromised.
- Customize roles and permissions.
Now on Mobile
Awards for CylancePROTECT
We are proud to be recognized for our award-winning cybersecurity solutions.
See How CylancePROTECT Customers Secure Their People, Information, and Networks
Learn more about CylancePROTECT including capabilities, features, and use cases.
Replacing Legacy AV
Organizations relying on traditional AV are being outpaced by modern threat actors. Find out how to protect your business with future-proof cybersecurity solutions.
A BlackBerry Customer’s Perspective
Find out why security vendors want you to give up on proactive prevention.
What is CylancePROTECT?
What is an Endpoint Protection Platform?
An endpoint protection platform (EPP) is an endpoint security solution deployed to endpoint devices (PCs, laptops, and mobile devices) to detect malicious activity, prevent malware attacks, and respond to cyberattacks and alerts.Learn More
What are the benefits of CylancePROTECT?
CylancePROTECT is prevention-first cybersecurity, shielding organizations from cyberattacks before they happen—detecting and stopping even zero-day threats with 99 percent efficacy. It minimizes user impact, with lightweight agents requiring only a fraction of a device’s processing resources. And it simplifies security management, providing you with all the intelligence you need in a single pane of glass.
Is CylancePROTECT the same as BlackBerry Protect?
The CylancePROTECT Endpoint Protection Platform was renamed BlackBerry® Protect in 2020 following BlackBerry’s 2019 acquisition of Cylance. We returned to the name CylancePROTECT in 2022.
How do I get CylancePROTECT?
CylancePROTECT is an enterprise Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP). It requires a user license and software installation. Contact BlackBerry Sales to purchase your license and schedule onboarding for you and your team.Contact Sales
What are the use cases for CylancePROTECT?
CylancePROTECT provides full-spectrum threat prevention that prevents endpoint breaches by solving the following use cases:
- Identify and block malicious executables without the need for constant updates or a cloud connection
- Identify security vulnerabilities and potential malicious activities by monitoring OS updates, system parameters, device configurations, and system libraries
- Control where, how, and who can execute scripts
- Manage USB device usage and prevent unauthorized devices from being used
- Stop fileless malware attacks
- Lock down fixed-function devices such as kiosks, POS terminals, etc.
- Prevent zero-day and ransomware attacks
- Stop memory-based attacks and exploitations
- Use application sandboxing and code analysis as well as app-security testing to identify malware and grayware
- Identify any malware that might come in through sideloaded applications, unique signature-based malware, or simulations
- Protection for endpoints when users are online or offline when in an air-gapped environment
Prevention-First Cybersecurity Solutions from BlackBerry
BlackBerry Cyber Suite provides a total solution for Zero Trust with full coverage across the full spectrum of devices, network, apps, and people.