Leverage a platform built on open APIs and SDKs to evolve your business with a greater variety of secure business apps and services.
Join an Award-winning Program
The BlackBerry® Enterprise Partner Program for Solutions Providers is designed to increase your value, stimulate growth and drive profitability.
This program was awarded a 5-Star rating in the 2017 and 2018 CRN Partner Program Guide, a recognition that proves BlackBerry is delivering substantial value for our partners.
Your Path to Success Starts Here
The BlackBerry Secure Platform addresses every aspect of the enterprise mobility curve, so you can support changing customer needs in an increasingly fragmented world of endpoints. The more applications you attach to your offering, the easier it will be to create a SaaS-based recurring revenue stream.
At BlackBerry, we’ve embraced disruptive technology to become a leading software security company that is prepared for the Enterprise of Things— and we invite our partners to do so too.
Choose from over 100 out-of-the-box apps on a single platform, making it easy to maximize your revenue while lowering costs.
Stand out in a competitive marketplace with personalized value-added services throughout the lifecycle of customer ownership.
Support for Your Evolving Business Model
Regardless of your business model, there is a BlackBerry partnership option designed just for you. New partners enter the program as a Registered Partner. This entry-level status gives you the ability to purchase BlackBerry software and services. As you continue to define and develop your business with BlackBerry you can explore new ways to partner with us.
Resell On-premise or Cloud with BlackBerry Services
- Complement your services offering by reselling BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suites with BlackBerry services and support included
- Choose from a range of profitable billing options that seamlessly provide expansion and upgrades
- Pick your delivery preference including AWS and Azure
Resell On-premise or Cloud with your own System Integration
- Differentiate your company with knowledge and expertise in BlackBerry design and architecture
- Deliver implementation and deployment capabilities
- Accelerate a new revenue stream with the option to mobilize and secure application workflows
Managed Services (MSP)
- Deliver an end-to-end secure mobile practice through BlackBerry competencies.
- Deliver BlackBerry software as a Subscription Service (SaaS).
- Integrate the BlackBerry Secure platform, with workflow applications leveraging the BlackBerry Dynamics SDK
- Get an incremental services discount
At any time, you can also add specialization(s):
BlackBerry Workspaces Specialization
Develop in-depth skills for Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS)
BlackBerry SHIELD Advisor
Get the required skills and tools to provide cybersecurity risk assessments to customers
Crisis Communication Specialization
Build your expertise in providing solutions for crisis communication.
What Partners Are Saying
Check out what Solution Providers are saying about the benefits of their partnership with BlackBerry.
Featured Case Study
"Security is something our customers really demand, and a core pillar of our organization. That’s why we use BlackBerry. They’re better for the security minded than MobileIron or AirWatch, and their solutions are the most innovative."
Chief Operations Officer, solvito GmbH
Join the award-winning partner program to get access to the tools that will help you build your expertise and expand your business opportunities.Your application will be reviewed by BlackBerry and, if approved, a welcome email will be sent detailing the tools and benefits available to grow your business.
Your organization must be a legally registered company
Your organization must have an operational corporate website
By accepting the following agreements you agree that you have the authority to bind the company and must
- Use your individual email address: no group/alias email addresses
- Use your organization’s corporate email domain
BlackBerry is unable to process applications that do not adhere to the above requirements. All applications go through an approval process, and BlackBerry reserves the right to decline.