Join BlackBerry SVP and CISO John McClurg, for a critical analysis on how chaos in the cybersecurity industry benefits threat actors, and what can be done.
Learn eye-opening truths about the different ways standard security solutions leave predictable gaps that adversaries reliably exploit. Topics include:
- The three Cs that plague cybersecurity: chaos, complexity, and various conundrums
- The three Cs needed to secure organizations: converged, cored, and connected
- How unified endpoint security (UES) reduces complexity and tackles cyber chaos
- The role of AI in securing infrastructure and protecting mobile computing
- Reducing cybersecurity costs, eliminating friction, and achieving a seamless security posture
SVP and CISO